Anti-Slip Stair Tread
Hardwood stairs are beautiful and easy to clean, but their smooth, hard surfaces are notoriously slippery. These staircases can be hazardous to anyone traveling up or down.
It’s important to take the proper precautions to prevent slipping and falling on the stairs in your home, especially for older adults. An anti-slip stair tread provides you and your loved ones with improved safety on slick surfaces.
One of many ramp accessories, these treads will enhance your existing home layout and your future or current ramp installation. National Ramp has everything you need for more freedom, independence and mobility throughout your household.
Why You Should Buy A Non-Slip Stair Tread
From pets to babies to the elderly, stairs see a lot of daily traffic. Since steps are an essential part of everyday travel, investing in composite non-slip stair treads will benefit the entire family:
- Safety and independence: Whether you’re a caregiver, pet parent or guardian, anyone will have peace of mind knowing our non-slip stair treads reduce the risk of slips and falls. These home additions also allow you to navigate slippery surfaces without additional assistance, so you can get where you want to be and live your life to the fullest.
- Easy installation: National Ramp’s composite stair treads are easy and quick to install, letting you enjoy mobility, security and freedom in seconds. Simply position them and apply pressure to ensure a smooth, bubble-free result.
- Versatility: Anti-slip stair treads give you the support and security you need inside and outside the home. They’ll adhere to most surfaces, including hardwood and tile — use them on stairways, decks, our wheelchair ramp systems and more.
Composite Anti-Slip Stair Tread Features
We want you to get the most out of your investment. Each anti-slip stair tread comes with numerous features for boosted safety and convenience:
- Sandpaper texture: Our non-slip solutions have an abrasive grit surface that offers high traction and superior grip on even the slickest surfaces. Combine these non-skid stair treads with glow-in-the-dark tape for enhanced safety in any lighting.
- Low-profile design: This anti-slip tread for stairs is thin, so it adds grip without any extra bulk.
- Self-sticking: Self-sticking treads make installation easier and save you time and money. Give your slippery surfaces an upgrade in no time without extra adhesives, fasteners or special tools.
- Water-resistant: National Ramp’s treads are water-resistant, making them perfect for wet weather conditions and locations that are prone to spills, such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Composite materials: An anti-slip stair tread features composite materials for improved strength and durability. Reinforced plastic also offers greater flexibility, giving you an adaptable and reliable mobility solution.
Reasons To Choose Anti-Slip Stair Treads From National Ramp
At National Ramp, we pride ourselves on meeting all of your accessibility needs at an affordable price. Shop with us for unique benefits:
- Individualized approach: Regaining your freedom and independence is easy thanks to National Ramp. We’ll guide you through the whole process and help you explore your options for a smooth, fast and risk-free experience.
- Convenience and cost efficiency: Thinking about installing a ramp? We’ll ship your anti-slip stair treads with your ramping system so you can enjoy freedom right away. Save time and money by getting your equipment in one convenient place.
- Industry knowledge: For over three decades, we’ve dedicated ourselves to transforming our customers’ lives. Trust National Ramp’s passion and expertise to deliver the high-quality products and services you deserve.
GET ON YOUR PATH TO FREEDOM TODAY!
You deserve comfort, safety and freedom at home. At National Ramp, we pride ourselves on helping you and your loved ones regain and preserve your independence. You’ll enjoy flexibility and mobility in no time thanks to our quick installations, caring team, and vast range of styles and options to accommodate your specific needs and budget. Your wheelchair ramp could be ready as soon as the next day. Why wait? Give us a call at 877-782-0412 or contact us online to get started!
Order Your Non-Slip Stair Treads Today
With our anti-slip stair treads from National Ramp, you can easily add grippy material to your stairs, limiting your risk of a fall. The sooner you act, the sooner you and the people you care about can experience more comfort, safety and autonomy. Fill out our contact form or call us at 877-748-5588 to order your anti-slip stair treads!